POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Living Blob : Living Blob Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Living Blob
From: Mike Wilson
Date: 25 Jul 2000 14:45:13
Message: <397DDFCD.5C5083F4@iastate.edu>
This is just an .avi of an accident that came about when I was playing
with Chris Huff's particle patch.

A blobby stream of "paint" is shot into the wall and bounces off it onto
the floor.  Not content with that, the goo
crawls over to the wall, climbs up, and oozes into the surface.

All just one particle system and one emitter.

I don't know exactly why it did this; I think it's because I used
variable elasticity, but I kind of like it.

Mike Wilson

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wall.zip' (45 KB)